This is the statement of belief that the church was founded on when it was originally established and that we still hold today.
- That the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- In the unity of the One True and Living God who is the Eternal self-existent “I AM” who has also revealed Himself as One Being in three Persons – Father Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the Virgin Birth, Sinless Life, Miraculous Ministry, Substitutionary Atoning Death, Bodily Resurrection, Triumphant Ascension and Abiding Intercession of the Lord Jesus Christ and in His Pre-millennial Second Advent as the blessed hope set before all believers.
- In the fall of man, who was created pure and upright, but fell by voluntary transgression.
- In salvation through faith in Christ, who died for our sins according to the Scriptures, was buried and was raised from among the dead on the third day according to the Scriptures, and through His Blood we have Redemption. This experience is also known as the New Birth and is an instantaneous and complete operation of the Holy Spirit upon initial faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That baptism by immersion in water is enjoined upon all who have really repented and have truly believed with all their hearts in Christ as Saviour and Lord.
- In the baptism in the Holy Spirit, the initial evidence of which is the speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
- That the Gifts of the Holy Spirit and the Offices have been set by God in the Church as recorded in the New Testament.
- In holiness of life and conduct in obedience to the command of God “Be ye holy for I am holy”.
- That deliverance from sickness, by Divine Healing, is provided for in the Atonement.
- That Breaking of Bread is enjoined upon all believers until the Lord comes.
- In the everlasting conscious bliss of all who truly believe in our Lord Jesus Christ and that everlasting conscious punishment is the portion of all whose names are not written in the Book of Life.